Monday, July 23, 2012

I Need Some Time in the Sunshine, Gotta Slow it Right Down


Well, I'm back. It's good to see not much has happened since I've been gone from the interwebs. Not that I expected much.

There were a few good things that happened during my hiatus. I found out that Losing and Gaining is #4 on the Amber Allure Bestseller List for June!! Also, I saw the mock-up of the paperback cover. I can't wait until it is ready to go!!

Also, I got some good news about upcoming projects that I will share in due time. Until then, you'll just have to be patient.

It was nice to take a bit of time off from the electronic world. It wasn't easy, but I think it was worth it. I did miss my Man Candy, though. That's why I picked an extra special one for today. Yummy!
_

2 comments:

Willsin Rowe said...

Nice to have you back, ma'am. If you guys do get down here to Oz, there'll be plenty of time in the sunshine for ya! Middle of winter today and we had to sit in the shade.

Oh, and that man candy? Pfft! What's so special about HIM!? And in case you're answering, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA...

Heidi Champa said...

We're busy sweating our butts off here in the good ol' USA. So, maybe I should rethink that whole sunshine thing.

As for why the Candy is so special? Hmmm, I'll have to think about it and narrow my reasons down to just one. :)