Monday, June 18, 2012

I'd Pay Well Over the Odds, Just to Have Some Teenage Abandon Back


What a wonderful weekend I had. Truly, one of the great ones. We discovered some kick ass hiking trails and a gorgeous lake a mere 15 minutes from our house, drove down to Annapolis so my man could see His Majesty's Armed Vessel Bounty (well, a reasonable facsimile, anyway), ate some awesome burritos named after 80's movie characters, and basically had an awesome time. But, like all good things, they must come to an end. It's the start of a new week. Back to work!

Before I dive head first into my next project, I have some more good news to report. First, it is less than one week until my novel, Losing and Gaining, drops. So EXCITED!!! The paperback will take a little longer to arrive, but I truly can't wait for this one. Hey, you can always buy both the e-book and the paperback version. I'd be fine with that.

Also, the superb Alison Tyler has seen fit to include me in another upcoming collection. This one is entitled Morning, Noon and Night and it has a super-sexy cover. Check it all out here, including the whole line up!

And, finally, I found out I am to be a part of the wonderful Smut By the Sea collection coming in September edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse. The whole line-up and more information can be found right here and you can also like it on Facebook!

Finally, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the Man Candy above. I mean, for God's sake. Look at him. Delicious!
_

No comments: