Monday, February 13, 2012

I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me


It was another lovely weekend at the Mothership. It's always nice to be back from whence I came. I looked through a box of old photos while I was there, taking a protracted walk down memory lane. I had nearly forgotten about the time my Dad dragged us to some huge naval ship on a trip to Virginia Beach. And, how silly I looked in my seventh grade class photo. Good times.

I'm happy to report that Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples is now available and is edited by the fabulous Rachel Kramer Bussel. It features my story, Twice Shy and looks to be an amazing book. Also, my story, First Class, is now available in the collection, Nice Butt, edited by Shane Allison. Check them both out.

Ah, Man Candy. That's the stuff.
_

No comments: