Monday, December 5, 2011

We Should Have Each Other With Cream



So, all in all, it was a really good weekend. Despite being struck down last Sunday with my first cold of the year, I managed to have a great time at the Mothership, did some Christmas-type stuff and saw some friends.

But, the big news of the weekend was the release of my novella, Left of the Dial. I'm really proud of this one and I hope everyone runs out and buys a copy. Or two. It would make an excellent and reasonably priced Christmas gift.

I also got word that my last novella, The Right Wrong Turn, is #9 on the Amber Allure Best Seller list for November. Color me stoked, chuffed and totally happy!

The next project is underway. I hope you enjoy the Man Candy and your week. Now, if I could just get rid of this cough.
_

No comments: