Friday, October 28, 2011

But Just Don't Ask About My Appetite


Writing is such a solitary endeavour, it's hard not to feel a bit lonely from time to time. Even with the Internet and social media, it's sometimes difficult to connect with other people. Luckily today, I get to remedy that situation and meet up with some great writers for lunch.

So, Cassie Exline, DeDe and Craig Sorensen, Jeremy Edwards and I will be breaking bread in a few hours. It's always nice to get together with other writers and talk shop. But, it's even better to spend time with amazing, interesting people who just happen to also write. I've been looking forward to this all week!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. See you on the flip!
_

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, how lovely! Say hello to everyone from me!

Heidi Champa said...

Jo, we had a lovely time indeed!!

Jeremy Edwards said...

What she said!

Spamword: apinte

Actually, no, I just had a glass of water with my meal.

Heidi Champa said...

If only we hadn't been driving Jeremy, we could have sampled apinte!!