Monday, July 18, 2011

She Got a Tan, And I Got a Sunburn


Where do I begin? I had a great weekend at the Mothership. Except for a little battle with the sun that didn't go my way. It's been a long time since I've had a sunburn, as I usually avoid serious sun exposure like the plague. But, this time, I took a dip in my brother's pool without sunscreen on my back and shoulders. So, now I am pink and a bit crispy. And, itchy. So. Damn. Itchy. I know this too shall pass, and lesson learned. You think being so pale I would know better.

I returned home to some great news. I have a five heart review from the lovely people at The Romance Studio. You can read the review right over here. Needless to say, I'm chuffed. Dead chuffed. Stayed tuned for some more good news on that front, and get ready to vote!!

Also, I signed two contracts this weekend, so I'll keep you posted on that good news very soon. Oh, and also, I was advised by my marketing consultant (my hubby) that I should be on Twitter. So guess what? I am. Follow me here and bask in my pithiness. Until later, enjoy the Man Candy. He looks like he needs a good scrubbing. Doesn't he?
_

No comments: