Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'll View The List and Take My Pick



As promised, I'm back with your chance to vote. Every week, The Romance Studio does a round-up of its 5 Heart Reviews and puts them all into a contest. Since I was bless with wonderful review, I'm included. Now, you get to vote for your favorite review. So, follow this link and do just that. I'm not tell you who to vote for . . . but, I'm just saying . . . oh, come on . . . don't make me beg.

Also, as I mentioned yesterday, I signed a couple of contracts recently. The first one was for the upcoming collection edited by Violet Blue called One Night Only, which will include my story, Chasing Jared. Doesn't the cover up top look amazing? I can't wait to see the table of contents for this one. I'll keep you posted.

So, to recap. Vote!! And, also, in case you missed it, I'm on Twitter now. Yay!! Follow me, if you dare!
_

No comments: