Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a Sucker for a Kind Word, and I'll Just Hurt Until I Find One

I am hurting. My body is betraying me lately, I guess my old age is catching up to me. My general soreness is becoming much more prevalent than I'd like. I guess this is what I get for trying to work out. And for sitting in a ridiculously stupid way while I clack away on my laptop.

But, the plus side is that while I convalesce, I have time to write more. Which I need to do to get everything done. Sometimes, you just have to play through the pain and the new WIP is going to be a marathon, not a sprint. Oh well, at least the Man Candy always makes things easier.

On a positive note, it looks like the fabulous Harlequin collection, With This Ring, I Thee Bed, with my story, Speak Now, edited by the amazing Alison Tyler, is available from Amazon.com a little early. Go, right now and pick up a copy, you won't be sorry.
_

No comments: