Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Should Have Known By Now You Were On My List

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend, I know I did. While the burgers and hotdogs were grilling, I got some good news. My story, White Out, had itself a good couple of weeks. It is number 6 on Amber Allure's Best Sellers of August list!! So, thank you to everyone who bought it, reviewed it and told someone else about it. I couldn't have done it without you. Here is the whole list, in case you're curious. And, if you haven't bought it yet, there is still plenty of time.

AMBER ALLURE - August 2010 Best Sellers

1. Lift Your Voice - T. A. Chase (Gay / Contemporary)
2. A Bid For Love - T. D. McKinney & Terry Wylis (Gay /Contemporary)
3. A Big Hunk O' Love - Hunter Raines (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Best Laid Plans - Cassie Stevens (Gay / Contemporary)
5. Open Roads - KC Kendricks (Gay / Contemporary)
6. White Out - Heidi Champa (Gay / Contemporary) THAT'S ME!!!!
7. Sins Of Affection - India Harper (Gay / Suspense)
8. Chain-Male - Angelia Sparrow & Naomi Brooks (Gay / Contemporary)
9. The Manituw - Lisbeth Jenkins (Gay / Contemporary)
10. Cops And Rubbers - A. J. Llewellyn (Gay / Contemporary)
_

No comments: