Monday, September 13, 2010

Seems All I Do is Try Not To Remember, That You Just Forgot


Gosh, the weekend kind of got away from me. So much so that I forgot to post Man Candy first thing this morning. Sorry, it will never happen again.

The weekend was great, got some writing done, got some impromptu ink from Landon at the Baltimore Tattoo convention, reconnected with some old co-workers while I was there and managed to find some time to relax and watch some football, both NFL and AFL. The picture of the ink will be forthcoming, once it calms down a bit and stops looking so red and angry. So, stay tuned.

Also, there is some good stuff to report. Rock and Roll Over is now available from Starbooks Press, and features my story, Pounding the Skins. More good news is coming later in the week, so stay tuned for that as well.

So, again, sorry for the delay in the Man Candy. I hope it didn't mess up your Monday too much!
_

No comments: