Monday, July 26, 2010

Just The Smell Of The Summer Can Make Me Fall in Love


My lord, it was so damn hot this weekend. I barely made it outside at all, but that gave me a lot of time to get work done. And, work I did. When I did venture out, it was certainly weather unfit for man and beast. But, Sunday brought a few cooling storms and after my power nap, I was able to finish up what I needed to do, and enjoy some of the evening with my man.

The good news front has been busy as well. I got the good word that my story, A Stolen Moment, will be appearing in the upcoming Coming Together: By Hand, which benefits the Coalition for Positive Sexuality. Also, the wonderful Oysters and Chocolate are putting together another anthology called Nice Girls, Naughty Sex, and it will include my story, At a Stand Still. I also got the word that Jeremy Edwards and Kristina Wright are included as well, so it looks to be a wonderful book. I'll keep you posted as more information becomes available.

The man candy this week is all about cooling down. He looks cool, doesn't he?
_

1 comment:

Janine Ashbless said...

I'm in Nice Girls too! Looking forward to being there with you!