Friday, July 23, 2010

I Will Be There, To Brighten Up Even Your Darkest Nights


I have great friends, I really do. I was reminded of that fact recently, when I found out my friend Deb submitted my name to the wonderful m/m review site, Reviews by Jessewave, for their New Author Recommendation series. I didn't know she did this, but I really appreciate her doing something so nice for me, and helping me get my name out there, since I'm still pretty new to the whole m/m erotic romance game. Deb thought it would be a great way to get the word out about my upcoming novella, White Out. Check out the post here, and see who else has great friends and fans. Thanks again Deb.

I got my contributor copy of Alison's Wonderland yesterday, and I'm already blown away by it. I can't wait to finish reading the rest of the great stories. Also, Orgasmic and Skater Boys are now available for purchase. Check them out, they are all available through my Amazon store!!
_

No comments: