Monday, June 21, 2010

Gonna Go Where The Bright Lights and the Big City Meet

Not much to report, as I am in deep procrastination mode with my new WIP. I expected this, but I didn't realize how hard it would be to push through. There has been a lot going on here, lots of external stress and it has had a very negative effect on my writing. To say I've been distracted would be a huge understatement. I'm hoping the stress will pack up and take off soon, but until it does, it has set up a semi-permanent camp in the back of my head. I'll keep trying, but I fear the deadline will come sooner than my stress relief.

In honor of the FIFA World Cup, I've decided to do some Man Candy from my two favorite participating teams: Australia and the USA. There is some major yumminess on that pitch. Please to enjoy. (Top Pic: Tim Cahill and Lucas Neill from Oz, bottom pics l: Carlos Bocanegra r: Oguchi Onyewu of USA)

No comments: