Monday, May 17, 2010

Forgive Me If I Stutter, From All Of The Clutter In My Head


I'm knee deep in my new WIP, but I wanted to take a moment and just catch my breath. This new project has been a bit tough for me, my first foray into a novella length piece. It is a little tougher than I anticipated, but I think, so far, it's going pretty well. I'm trying to keep it simple, and not over think and over edit, as I sometimes do. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Made some decent money at our yard sale this weekend, and was once again reminded that the sun and I just don't get along. My face is fading to a nice, rosy pink, but it still hurts to crinkle up my forehead. Sunscreen, how did I forget that?

My man candy should be okay though, he looks to be a tanner.
_

2 comments:

princess1128 said...

Didn't the rock hurt his cute little naked bum?

Heidi Champa said...

I imagine it did. But, models have to pretend everything is fine during a photo shoot.