Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And Laugh When You Said There is No Such Thing As Sin

It has already been a busy week, and it's only Wednesday. My tired fingers are aching but I must keep going. The word count is growing as the deadline gets closer, but I'm feeling very confident. And, I think the story is going great!

In other news, Girl Crush and Please Ma'am are now both available from Amazon. Just click the links on my slideshow in the right margin and buy away! Both books look amazing and with the line-ups of these books, they should be hot, hot, hot!!! I can't wait to get my hands on my copies and dive in.

Speaking of Girl Crush, today, you can read an interview with me and an excerpt from my story, Cut and Dry, right here on the Girl Crush website. I'm so happy to be a part of this collection and I hope you all run out and get yourself a copy.

Back to work. . . . the end is near!
_

No comments: