Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I See You Walking Real Slow And You're Smiling At Everyone


Somehow, it totally escaped me that it was Monday yesterday. Funny how that happens. Things just got away from me, and I forgot my usually Monday posting ritual. So, it's now Tuesday, and I think I have things back on track. The holiday weekend was a blast and it was another late night watching the Cats win. But, the work must continue if I'm going to keep up with my new, self-appointed deadlines.

On the good news front, which I've also been lazy in sharing, there are some good things on the horizon. I found on the other day that I will be a part of Rachel Kramer Bussel's upcoming collection Orgasmic: Erotica for Women. It comes out in August and I'm sure my story, Rise and Shine, is going to be in amazing company. Also, my story, The Eighth, will be appearing in the collection Men at Noon, Monsters at Midnight, from Starbooks Press. It is my first foray into the "fantasy" genre and I think it went pretty well. It hits shelves June 8th. Both are available for pre-order right now. Just look to that pretty slide show on the right side of my page and follow the links.

There are a few more things coming up, so I'll keep you posted. So, a rare Tuesday Man Candy for you. I'll try and be more prompt next week. In honor of baseball season, it's a very hot and very wet Adam Wainwright of the St. Louis Cardinals. Let's play two!!
_

No comments: