Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Because There's A Poltergeist In Every Pen

So, my self-imposed deadlines are being met. It is amazing to me that I've been able to do this. My procrastinating tendencies are legendary, but somehow I'm making it work. The motivation is holding, and if I can make it through the next couple of projects, I'll be done. Now, I'm trying to decide what my reward should be for doing the right thing.

There are more good things to report. Last Thursday, I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Dick for his wonderful podcast, The Erotic Mind. It was an amazing conversation and the first part will be available to listen to on April 26th. Part two will be the following week, on May 3. I'll keep you posted when links become available.

Also, my interview about my story, Long Time Gone, from Please Sir is now up on the Please Sir blog. Take a look and check out the book as well. It looks to be amazing and I can't wait to get my copies.

Now, back to work. Times a'wastin'.
_

No comments: