Friday, March 5, 2010

Your Actions Will Speak Louder Than You


I have to say, I'm a little bit bummed right now. It seems the ladies of Erotica Cover Watch are calling it a day. While I respect their decision and applaud them for all they've done to further the cause of gender equality on erotica book covers, I will miss their insightful, thought-provoking comments and smoking hot guys. They are the reason I started Man Candy Mondays in the first place.

But, never fear, loyal blog readers, I plan to continue with the parade of scantily clad and hyper-sexy men for the foreseeable future. After all, while progress has been made, the fight is not yet won. And, let's face it, I freaking love doing it.

So, Kristina and Mathilde, thank you. Thank you for all that you did, said and brought to the forefront to get us all talking. Your blog will be missed.
_

1 comment: