Monday, March 15, 2010

I Thought I'd Dye It Red But Got It Cut Instead

Actually, this weekend, I did both. The rain is finally letting up, and it's supposed to be a beautiful week. Spring fever is a real danger, but I'm looking forward to catching it.

While I was away, my contributor copies of Filament Magazine Issue 4, showed up on my doorstep. It is gorgeous, and I'm so excited to have my story, Cold Turkey, intertwined with such an amazing photo spread of two-guys-and-one-girl action. It's on page 64, for those of you who are interested in picking up the issue right here. Also, the wonderful Janine Ashbless did a review of the issue and you can read it right here.

The Man Candy continues undeterred and it is luscious today.
_

1 comment:

Alee Rocha said...

opa, Am i reading Brasil here?

Maybe they are my neighbor.hhehe

i Aways come here to see the photos that you post in your blog.