Thursday, February 4, 2010

We Both Know I'm Too Young For You

My world is a whirling dervish right now, and I'm trying to keep things from falling through the cracks. So to that end, today over at the Logical Lust Blog, you can read an interview with me about my story, Spring Training, which appears in the upcoming Cougar Book. I'm really happy to be a part of this amazing collection and in such an outstanding line-up.

Also, I just found out that the Philadelphia Daily News will be in attendance at my upcoming reading at The Erotic Literary Salon. I'm the featured reader on February 16th. I just had some kick-ass postcards printed up for the event, and I'm ready to roll. If you are in the area, please come by. Doors open at 7:30. Click the above link for all the info.
_

4 comments:

Erobintica said...

Cool. But dammit! I'm not in the area - but I'd probably come down for it if I didn't have to be somewhere the next morning at 8am here (judging a poetry competition at our high school). I've got a good friend in Philly, so would love an excuse to head down there.

Have fun - I bet it will be a huge night!

Heidi Champa said...

Yeah, it's a shame it is a weekday, but thanks for the thought. I'm hoping it will be a success.

Jeremy Edwards said...

How cool that you'll be reading at the ELS! I had a fabulous experience there.

By coincidence, we're in Philadelphia at this very moment. Sadly, we won't be here on the 16th ... but I'll be on foot near the ELS venue this morning and will make a point of walking by the building and giving you some early applause.

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Jeremy. That would be lovely. I'm really looking forward to it!!