Saturday, February 6, 2010

Walking Like You're Stuck In Velvet Snow

We are in a full-on white out, but luckily, we have no place to go. There are just a few things I wanted to mention before I go back to vegging on the couch.

The Cougar Book is now available for pre-order. And, if you order it before it comes out on Valentine's Day, you will also receive the e-book version of the collection Swing! Sounds like a pretty good deal, no?

My contributor copy of Coming Together: Into The Light came in the mail yesterday. It looks fabulous and I can't wait to get down to reading it. I'm trapped and all, I might as well enjoy it.

Tomorrow is the debut of Tight Ends, the brand new anthology from Ravenous Romance. It the perfect start to the biggest football day of the year. Check it out!!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some more loafing to do.
_

No comments: