Monday, January 18, 2010

One Little Emotion So Easily Read


Productivity is a funny thing. Sometimes, I feel like I am accomplishing so much so easily. The next day I wake up and I feel like I can't do a thing. It truly sucks sometimes, and until I come up with a better plan, I just keep pushing up against the wall making myself do something. Motivation, why are you such a fickle bitch?

On a more positive note, I just got final approval and the table of contents for an upcoming anthology I'm super-excited to be a part of. Girl Crush comes out in the spring, and I'm so happy to be included in this book. And, the cover is way hot. Check out the line up, right after you finish digesting your Man Candy. Yum and yum.

Table Of Contents
Introduction - Diana Cage
Great Lengths - Rachel Kramer Bussel
Mirador - Teresa Lamai
Craving Madeline - Shanna Germain
Call Me Cleopatra - Gabrielle Foster
Skinny Dipping - Angela Caperton
The Things I Can Do For Her - David Erlewine
I Told A Stranger All About You Yesterday - Vanessa Vaughn
Cut & Dry - Heidi Champa (That's Me!!!)
Cecily - Kris Adams
The Leopard Print Menace - Melissa Gira
The Bachelorette - Julia Peters
Girl in a Gorilla Suit - Lori Selke
The Out-of-Towner - Delilah Devlin
Rebel Girl - Kirsty Logan
The Best Kind of Revenge - Geneva King
One Eighty - Carrie Cannon
Running Away and Running Home Again - Annabeth Leong
An Introduction - G.G. Royale
Seduction by Proxy - Evan Mora
Discovering Donnie - Cheyenne Blue
Good Neighbors - Jennifer Geneva
Girl Crazy - Gina de Vries
Psychology 101 - R. Gay
_

4 comments:

Danielle said...

already wrote it over at shannas: the cover is great...:-)

congrats for beeing between these pages..:-)

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Danielle. I'm really excited about this book!!

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations, Heidi! Looks like a fabulous collection.

Spamword: osism

An obsession with a particular operating system.

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Jeremy!!