Monday, December 7, 2009

Won't You Tell Me What You're Thinking Of?

It was a bit of a crazy weekend. On Saturday, my man and I celebrated the 13th anniversary of our first date. It snowed that day too, so it was the perfect reminder of that moment when we realized we were totally into each other. While we did not go to Denny's to share the sampler like we did so many years ago, it was still a pretty damn good day.

Despite the first inklings of feeling under the weather, I feel better today and am hoping whatever this is will just go away quietly. I have a million things to do and I don't have time to be laid up with a cold.

So, I wish you all a wonderful start to your week. This Man Candy may help. If not, you should get your eyes checked. Don't you just love duct tape?
_

No comments: