Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just One Day Out Of Life

It is nearly impossible for me to believe that it is December today. Time seems to be flying by and I'm not nearly ready for another new year to be upon us.

But, looking on the bright side, my story, Holiday History, is now available for purchase at Dreamspinner Press. At $2.99, it's a bargain for any budget and a must have for any smut aficionado on your holiday list. So, start your December off right, and indulge in some sexy holiday fun.

Also, Ravenous Romance is celebrating it's First Aniversary by selling all their E-Books for 99 cents. As some of you may know, I am featured in a few of these books. If you've still not purchased any, now is your chance to save big on some hot, hot smut!! Check my sidebar for all the stuff that's available through their site. Come on, economic crisis be damned, erotica is a necessity.

If you do pick any of these titles up, let me know what you think. I'm always interested in feedback and comments.
_

No comments: