Monday, October 26, 2009

Don't Sing Along Or You'll Get What I Got

Well, it may not be David Williams, but something else great showed up on my doorstep today. My contributor copies of Best Women's Erotica 2010 edited by Violet Blue, came in the mail today, delivered to me by a handsome man. My lovely husband braved the chilly wind and brought me the thick envelope. Ironic, since my story, Amy, starts with the delivery of a very special padded envelope.

It has gone a long way to improve my sour mood. The book looks amazing and I'm surrounded by some incredible writers. Alison Tyler and I are neighbors in the book and Kristina Lloyd, Emerald, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Sommer Marsden and many more round out a brilliant collection.

So, things are looking up. Thank goodness. Now back to work.
_

8 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations!

Just think: maybe you, receiving your package in the mail, are a character in someone else's sexy story ... and so on, ad infinitum.

Heidi Champa said...

Ooooo, I love that thought, Jeremy. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

Let's go with that theory, and let's hope I'm headed for a lovely, sexy adventure.

Thanks, Jeremy. ;)

Spamword: unted. A preppy zombie movie. UNTED!! In theatres now.

Emerald said...

Oooh, I was looking for mine today but they haven't come yet! Cool to know you got yours though — now I'll be looking for mine even harder! ;)

Congratulations!!

Craig Sorensen said...

Excellent. Congratulations Heidi!

Heidi Champa said...

I hope they get there soon, Emerald. It is a kick-ass book. I'm barely through three stories and it is HOT!!

Thanks Emerald. It is so great to be in another book with you.

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, Craig. I'm super excited about it!

Rachel said...

I've only read a few stories so far (waiting to get to yours!) but I'm loving this book. Congratulations - happy to be in such a gorgeous book with you, and glad that smut could cheer you up. :)

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks so much, Rachel. I haven't gotten to your story yet either, but I can't wait to read it!!

Good smut always seems to cheer me up. ;)