Thursday, September 24, 2009

Next Year I Could Be Just As Good

It's odd to be thinking about Christmas at this time of year, but a recent call for submissions had me practically wrapping presents and singing carols around the house. It's a good thing too, because it helped me get in the mood, which helped me get my piece, Holiday History, accepted into the Mistletoe Madness Advent Calender from Dreamspinner Press.

Starting December 1st, the entire Calender and the individual stories will go on sale, but the whole shebang can also be pre-ordered soon. My story will be available for $1.49, which is a bargain fit for any one's sexy Christmas stocking.

So, I guess I'm ready for the holidays. Are you?
_

2 comments:

Danielle said...

hey heidi congrats!!

well..actually its allready christmas overhere too..teh supermarkets sell christmasweets since august..my fav store already ahs its christmas market up..and..believe or not..TODAY i bought some tree decoration ...

Heidi Champa said...

Luckily, the Christmas stuff hasn't hit the stores quite yet. Usually right after Halloween. So, a few more weeks to go . . .

Thanks, Danielle.