Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Walk With Me With The Rapture Inside

The laundry is done and we are back home. It wasn't nearly as painful as it could have been. Now I'm finally ready to get back down to business. It should prove to be a busy couple of weeks, but for now it is manageable. That could change at any time, of course. But, despite my sore typing fingers and my too-full brain, things are going well.

While I was away in the woods, I managed to receive a few emails with very good news indeed. Some of it will have to remain a secret for now, despite the fact that I am bursting to tell someone. I promise you'll be the first to know, when the time is right. But, in the meantime, there is some good news I can report. My story, Past or Present, will be featured in the upcoming anthology, Coming Together: Into the Light edited by Alessia Brio. Not only does it include some fabulous writers, the introduction is by none other than Candida Royalle. The added bonus is that all proceeds benefit V-Day, which fights violence against women. Needless to say, I'm excited and thrilled to be a part of it.

Sunday, I'm meeting up with some fabulous writers for a lovely dinner just down the road. It should prove a nice break to my hectic week. I can hardly wait. Now, back to work. These sex scenes aren't going to write themselves.
_

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

These sex scenes aren't going to write themselves.

What, no auto-erotica-cism? ; )

See you soon!

Heidi Champa said...

If only, Jeremy. If only. Can't wait for Sunday.