Thursday, August 6, 2009

So At The Top Of My Lungs To The Tips Of Their Tongues


My roof is steep. It would take a big, tall ladder to get up there. Which may be the reason our rain spout has been clogged for months. But, I digress. The reason I mention my roof is that I wish it were lower, so I could climb up and shout. I have some great news, and I really want a lot of people to hear it. I guess this blog will just have to do.

Remember yesterday? If not, don't fret. I barely do either. But, you may recall I mentioned some secret news. Well, turns out, you didn't have to wait very long to find out. My story, After the Happily Ever After, is part of an amazing Harlequin anthology edited by the fabulous Alison Tyler. The title? Alison's Wonderland. What else would it be? Go right here for the whole kick-ass line up. It is formidable and I am truly humbled and flat-out fucking honored to be a part of it.

In more shout-it-out-loud news, Violet Blue unveiled the new cover for Best Women's Erotica 2010 which features my story, Amy. The cover is super hot, just like the book. I can't wait to see the finished product.

So, now that I've climbed up here, what else should I shout about?
_

6 comments:

princess1128 said...

Shout it loud and shout it proud!!! You are so awesome!!!!!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks, my Ween. You're pretty great too.

neve black said...

Congratulations, Heidi!

Excellent, fabulous news!!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks Neve. I'm pretty stoked! But, that roof was pretty scary. I'm glad to be back inside. ;)

Erobintica said...

Congrats Heidi - both look like awesome collections!

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks Robin. I can't wait to see both books. And, I can't wait to meet you on Sunday. It should be a great time. :)