Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Right In Front Of My Face, My Feeling's Can't Describe It


Seriously, I've been stalking this photo for damn near two years. I was beginning to wonder if he ever took off his shirt. Leave it to Rupert Murdoch and his newspaper, The Herald Sun to do me the biggest solid ever. That's right. Jimmy Bartel. Without a shirt. Completely. I don't know what he was so afraid of. He's downright yummy, just like I knew he would be.

But, is it me, or could they have given me the shot of the Speedo too. I mean, come on. You're right there with a camera and the guy's not wearing any clothes. Help a sister (and the brothers too) out. Well, I guess I'll have to wait another two years for that one. Damn!
_

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'm just trying to imagine the caption to go with that pose!

Heidi Champa said...

Me too. I have no idea. ;)

Jimmy's way more shy than Ben. He takes his shirt off all the time. :)