Monday, April 13, 2009

I Save The Love Down Deep Inside Me, For The Moment When You Come


It truly is a Man Candy Monday. Not only can you look at some beautiful men, but you can run to Excessica and pick up your copy of Like Magnets, We Attract, featuring my story, Against the Current. It is a male/male anthology filled with tales of men who are complete opposites who manage to um . . . come together. Please run right over and pick it up. It is a great price for some great stories. But, don't take my word for it, you can read reviews over here and right here.

I'm very proud of this story and I'm so happy that the response has been so positive. After the week I just had, I need all the good news I can get.

Also, go to this location for the last stop on the Blow Hard Tour and right here to see who wins the prizes. I'm sure you're all trembling with anticipation!! Well, what are you waiting for?
_

No comments: