Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So I Gave Notice And I Moved To The Top

Rachel Kramer Bussel was kind enough to send me a wonderful review of Tasting Him that was posted on Catalina Loves, a website devoted to the many loves of one Catalina. Her tag line is, "Class and Intellect with a Naughty Twist." She was kind enough to give me a lovely mention. This is what she had to say.

“This Just In,” by Heidi Champa, was hot to me because she relates a fantasy turned reality that I also hold, to be under his desk at work sucking his cock as he tries to keep it together and continue to do his job. In this case, it’s even hotter as there is an exhibitionist/voyeuristic twist to it - his job is as a broadcast journalist and she wants him to read the news as she sucks him off. Super duper hot. That added twist to the fantasy is really what made this a great story to me.

Needless to say, I was chuffed. Dead chuffed. It is so nice to know when people respond to what you do, and I'm glad to hear some great feedback every now and again.

Then, there was more good news. My story, Head Pin, is in the new anthology on Ravenous Romance called Sweaty Sex. It's all about sex and sports, which is right up my alley, to use a terrible pun. My story is all about the sexy world of bowling. I can hear you laughing, but I'm serious. If you don't believe me, run over to Ravenous and check it out for yourself. It will bowl you over. (God, somebody stop me, my puns have run amok.)
_

5 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations! Your career is really in the fast ... lane! ; )

Neve Black said...

That's awesome, Heidi!

Congratulations!

Greazy Tony said...

As always I am very proud of the work you are doing, keep up the amazing work.

By the way it’s almost unbelievable how many double entendres there are in bowling. What with all the talk of alleys, grooves, stroke, holes, fingers, balls, hambones, the gutter et al.

Of course it could just be that I can find a way to turn anything dirty…

Heidi Champa said...

Thanks everyone.

And, Tony, bowling is dirty. It's all that lane oil. ;) Plus like all good sports, it provides a lot of commentary-related giggling.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heidi!! Very cool!